Giejo Magazine Blogs, located at https://giejomagazine.com/, has created these terms and conditions in order to outline the rules and regulations for the use of its website.
These terms and conditions are assumed to have been accepted by you by accessing this website. This page contains the terms and conditions that you must accept if you wish to continue using https://giejomagazine.com/.
Throughout these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements, “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person who is compliant with the terms and conditions of this website. We refer to ourselves as “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Ourselves” and “Us”. The terms “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves.
Our terms encompass the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to provide our assistance in the most effective manner to the Client for the purpose of meeting the Client’s needs regarding the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing law. The above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are intended to be interchangeable.
In all cases, Giejo Magazine Blogs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all of the material on https://giejomagazine.com/. There are no intellectual property rights to be disputed.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, you may access this content at https://giejomagazine.com/ for your own personal use only.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://giejomagazine.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://giejomagazine.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://giejomagazine.com/
- Redistribute content from https://giejomagazine.com/
Comments are not filtered, edited, published or reviewed before appearing on Giejo Magazine Blogs. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Giejo Magazine Blogs,its agents and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Giejo Magazine Blogs shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
In addition to monitoring all comments, Giejo Magazine Blogs reserves the right to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- All licenses and consents necessary for posting the Comments on our website have been obtained by you;
- Any intellectual property rights of other parties, including without limitation copyrights, patents, or trademarks, are not infringed by the Comments;
- In no way do the Comments contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that invades privacy
- Any commercial activities or unlawful activities will not be solicited or promoted through the Comments.
You hereby grant Giejo Magazine Blogs a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
As long as the link:
(a) does not in any way deceive,
(b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site, these organizations can link to our home page, publications, or other Website information.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
The following criteria must be met in order for us to approve link requests from these organizations:
(a) the link would not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses;
(b) there are no negative records with the organization;
(c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the lack of Giejo Magazine Blogs;
(d) the link is in the context of general resources.
We welcome links from these organizations as long as the link:
(a) does not deceive or mislead;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party;
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Those organizations listed in paragraph 2 above who wish to link to our website should contact Giejo Magazine Blogs via email.
Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as the URLs of any other sites you intend to link to our Website, as well as the URLs of any subdomains you wish to link to our Website. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Giejo Magazine Blogs’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.